Sunday, June 30, 2013

Lucky Charms

Update on yesterday and today...

Pretty much lately we do nothing but be really dumb and waste our time eating and getting fat.  I'm pretty sure one of the goals of the RMH is to feed you so much that you gain at least 90 lbs before you go back home.  They have yummy food everywhere.  It's awesome and horrible, all in one.

Yesterday I found they had this...
 I haven't had Lucky Charms in FOREVER!!  When I say forever, I mean it's very easily been a decade.

Then we FaceTimed with Daddy and Rhys.  Ella came over and took over the iPad.  She chatted away with them.  Rhys was a little bit sad.

So, Ella kissed her...

And hugged her:


Then I went out on one of the terraces and let Ella run around while I FaceTimed with Violet:

Meanwhile, Ella decided to lay down flat on the ground.  This was taken right as she moved to roll over, but she was flat on her back on the ground for a minute.  For no reason other than she is a weirdo.

Then she laid on her side for a few minutes...exactly like this...arms and legs just like that:


Then today we decided to bleach Emma's roots and recolor her hair again.  Her roots were growing out quite a lot.  If you've never met my sister Ani, she's pretty much just a lunatic.  Whenever we do stuff today, it's usually full of lots of insane laughing.

(I realize it looks like of like we are slobs, but we really aren't.  Some are cleaner than others, and I find that even when I clean regularly, in the blink of an eye, it's a mess. But we still clean - it seems like a couple times a day.  It is a fairly small area to have five people...one being a baby who likes to pull everything down and empty things all over the floor.)

First we bleached her roots.  Then we rinsed, washed, conditioned, and dried her hair.  Then we divided it and recolored all her hair again.  It looks much better, but I never did get a very good photo of it.  I'm sure I'll get a better one tomorrow.  This photo is with the bleach on and she was waiting for it to do it's thing.

While we did Emma's hair, Ella hung out with Kyrie doing various things.  One was to eat some food in her high chair.

Her hair now has three main colors.  Pink in the front that fades into a purple pink color.  Then dark purple and teal.  I realize that sounds like four colors, but we only applied three colors.  Whatever else it did magically we aren't responsible for.  It looks WAY better in real life.

Ani did her hair in pig tails and curled it, but by the time I thought to take a photo, she was laying down and didn't want to sit up.  Oh well.  It looked super cute.  We also did a little makeup for fun (we figure she has lots of days upcoming that won't be so fun...so we're good with doing fun stuff now).

She kept reminding us of an anime character.  Many of Emma's features are Asian.  There's a medical term for it, but I can't remember what it's called, but in parenthesis, it said "Asian features".  FA has two main looks and that's the one she seems to lean more towards.  We think it's pretty cool because we all wish we were Asian...  These photos don't show it very well, but she looked super de duper cute.

And, here she is showing her eye control and purposefully crossing only one eye:

Tomorrow we have to get up way too early and head to the hospital for lots of platelets and possibly some blood.  This is to get Emma's blood ready to handle surgery for the next day, Tuesday.  The surgery is to place her central line and to remove an ovary.

So, I should probably go to bed.

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you all wish you were Asian...like me.
    Emma's hair looks incredible! I love it!

    ReplyDelete