Thursday, May 29, 2014

the bandaid

The day started off normally enough.  

We all got up.  

We all got dressed.

The kids went outside to play on the trampoline.

Soon, Ella had an injury.  Somehow she had got bonked on the area between her nose and her upper lip.

As every 2 year old demands, she wanted a bandaid.  Emma was stifling a laugh as she tried to explain to Ella that she didn't really need a bandaid.  But, seeing as how Ella knows best, we got her a bandaid.

Obviously I had to take a photo of it:

It clearly made her feel better.

I took a series of photos of her.  For whatever reason, it got funnier and funnier to me.

I won't bore you with all those photos since they look VERY similar to the one I just posted.

So, I had no choice but to do this:


When the other kids saw her, they wanted some too.

Luckily we have some left over medical tape that we don't use.  It's clear and perfect for fake mud-stashes (as T2 calls them).

And, soon they all had them:


As you can see, they are very serious people:



I give them mustaches.

They do my makeup.


My hair did itself.

It streaks nicely down my cheek.

Yep, that's the hot momma Tyler gets to come home to.

Try not to be too jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment