my hair!

Our house is officially sold!!  Yay!  We signed the papers today.  There were only like six papers to sign.  Much faster than when buying a house.

So, I decided it's been long enough.  It's time.  I should cut my hair.  It's only been 18 months-ish since my last hair trim.  I know, it's awful.  Aren't you supposed to trim your hair every few months?  I also think you're supposed to shower every day.  I'm still working on that.  That makes me sound like a greasy fly.

Anyway, I've been trying to figure out how I want to do my hair.  I need to cut a lot of length off of it because I've gone through post-prego shedding, and it needs a good trim so it can look fuller again.  We're also working on a hairstyle for Emma and a new one for TS.  I think he looks better with longer boy hair (as in, not a buzz), and Emma really wants bangs.

Back to me, I searched the web for several ideas since I've felt very undecided on what to do.  So, I decided to do what anyone else would do, and I asked my kids what I should do. 

This is the conversation:

---
PHOTO ONE:
EMMA:  "No"

TS: "Yes!  That one!  I want that one.  I want my hair cut like that."

VIOLET: "No."

ME:  I gave TS a confused look when I realize he is saying he wants his hair cut this way and explained it was for me, which he then said no to.





---
PHOTO TWO:

EMMA:  "No."

TS:   "Yes!  That one for me!"

VIOLET:  "No."

ME:  Confused again and tried to re-explain that this was for my haircut, not his.  (it was making us all laugh...)






---
PHOTO THREE:

EMMA:  "No."

TS:  "No."  (not even for him!)

VIOLET:  "No."










---
PHOTO FOUR:
Emma:  "Yes!!!  That one!!  Do that one!!"

(all of us give her a crazy look)

TS:  "No!"

VIOLET:  "No!  Yuck!"  as she starts spitting to get the taste out of her mouth.

Emma kept insisting that this was the one.  And she was serious!  haha!!!  I had included this one only for humor's sake.  Definitely didn't expect Emma to love it.



---
PHOTO FIVE:
EMMA:  "No."

TS:  "No."

VIOLET:  "No."









---
PHOTO SIX:
EMMA:  "No.  The other one.  The one with the bangs.  Do the one with the bangs!"

TS:  "Yes."

VIOLET:  "Yes!  Do this one!  I like this one!"








So, as I write this, I'm planning on following her advice and doing this one.  Sad to say, I will not be doing the hair cut from #4.  Maybe I'll do my makeup that way instead.  I would ask for opinions, but I'm getting my hair cut early tomorrow morning!  Not enough time for opinions!  Though, if you happen to read this between now and 9:30 am tomorrow (as in, Saturday morning) feel free to tell me what you think I should do.

And, we won't be cutting TS's hair like #1 or #2 above.  I'm thinking something more along the lines of...a boy hair cut.  Such as this, or slightly different, but sort of like this. 



Thanks, Kyrie, for the idea!

I'll try to do a before and after of my hair. 

Comments

Popular Posts