random photos

Emma has started eating better again.  Yay!  She hasn't had any issues since she prayed about.  Coincidence?  I like to think it's not.  Either way, we're glad she's able to eat.

She confuses me on her energy level.  She still looks very pale.  I had her walk around the backyard with the baby for a little while yesterday.  She came in soon after and was exhausted.  She hadn't been very active at all.  And, looking at her, you could tell she was exhausted.  It wasn't something she could fake.

Then today, we got out the bikes for the first time this year, and she rode around like a crazy person.  Well, not literally like a crazy person.  We went on a walk around the block, and she rode her bike all the way around and wasn't tired by the end.  I don't get it!  I didn't expect her to last long at all, but she did awesome.  I'm hoping that means her blood counts will be higher this next time.

I haven't been as in to taking photos lately.  I still love it as much, but my mind has been so busy thinking about everything that I haven't put as much mental focus on it.  But, I have taken some, and here they are:

Rhys was wearing a scarf on her head like a hat and wanted her photo taken.  This is her posing.  

The four oldest kids all sleep on a bed together.  They want it that way.  I'm not sure we could sleep at night if they didn't (not like I sleep at night still!).  But TS and Emma always cuddle.  It's sweet.  They have for forever.  I think he's her teddy bear.  Vi and Rhys do too, when Rhys isn't laying horizon to Violet's vertical laying...


Sometimes I forget how old Ella is.  She's 18 months!!  She wanted to write on the chalkboard.  She's almost too short to reach, but it was so cute to watch her!  It's funny to think these two girls are only 15 months apart.  Rhys is on the bigger end for her age, and Ella is just super dainty and tiny.  It makes them look further apart in age.  Oh, and a little funny, Rhys is wearing Ella's pants (so they are high waters) and she has them inside out.  It looked funnier in person.


I was in the middle of doing something in the front room (where the photo was taken below) with Ella walking around by me and playing.  She fussed for a second, and then she stopped, so I went back to what I was doing.  A few minutes later, I noticed she hadn't come back over to me (she is by me a LOT).  I saw her laying down and thought she was playing with the toys (or the wetwipes, which she likes to pull off the shelf and make a mess with!), but she had fallen asleep!  It was sooooo cute!  I also felt horrible that she fell asleep on the floor in the middle of playing.  I always rock her to sleep.  It was really cute.  All the kids came over and were giggling at her.  I picked her up and laid her in her bed.




I'm hoping we'll know soon, maybe this week (?) as to when we'll be able to transplant.  It might take longer, but it seems like it should be coming soon!  We're trying to get plans made for everything so that if it's somewhat short notice, things will fall into place easily still.  

I'll update on all of that more whenever we know more!

Comments

Popular Posts