animal hoarding

Are any of you animal hoarders?  Or do any of you watch Animal Hoarders?

Tyler and I have been watching it on Netflix.  I'm not sure why, but we seem to think it's a good show to watch while we're eating our post-dinner, pre-bed meal.  Yet, every time, it makes me want to puke (since they like to show close ups of the animal poop sitting in piles, as well as when the cats hack and vomit hairballs...ugghh...I'm making myself nauseous), and I can't watch half of the show.

We've been discussing what we'll be doing in case I decide to, or accidentally, become an animal hoarder once the kids move out of the house.  I think it's always good to be prepared for things like this.  Though, it'll probably end up being Tyler who will be the animal hoarder since we haven't planned for that.  Now I know what our next planning session will be about...talk to Tyler about what we should do in case he becomes an animal hoarder.

Have I mentioned we don't have any animals?  We had a few fish recently.  I guess we could try to hoard some fish...

(On a serious note, I really do feel for those people who do that.  Most of them have gone through such traumatic stuff.  It's quite sad.)

And, that's the end of the animal hoarding topic.

Now on to some photos:










I was going to write more than this, but the baby just woke up.  I shall write more again later.

Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures. The lighting looks incredible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aly. I was trying really hard to get better at using only natural lighting.

      Delete
  2. I saw these pictures at CM on your siggy ... Just wanted to say how cute she is and beautiful lighting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts